In last few years, the AdSense account approval process is so simple and easy. But now the time was changed. The AdSense account approval process was totaly changed. Here’s I am not telling you that the Google AdSense is the best contexual ad Network, because you already know that.
In this post, I will tell you the Latest Adsense account approval process. It’s not so easy, don’t worry, I’m with you. Just Follow me Step-by-Step.
But before we move forward make sure :
- You have sufficient content.
- You’re not using any other Ad Network
- Your content is original.
- Your theme is compatible with AdSense
- Your Blog is Live
- and many more…
If your site is compatible with All Adsense Policies. Let’s move forward. Follow these steps for Adsense approval :
- Register for an AdSense account by going to AdSense. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account, creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will shows as blank until final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 3 days for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
Though this will certainly help in domain ownership verification and more over those who are signing up using someone else website, might find it tough to get into Adsense. Nonetheless, if your account is still rejected, it’s time to try out AdSense alternatives.
Have you signed up for Adsense recently? How was your experience with new AdSense approval process?
Please share your experience in comments. If you loved this post then share it with your friends on Social Media.